- *NEW USERS
- Application Notice Codes
- Can anyone intercept or decrypt my chat or email messages?
- Can I change my username?
- Can I choose which apps are visible in the top menu?
- Can I erase the history on a peer’s device?
- Can microsoft outlook be used as a secure server to send emails with Gabriel? If so how is it set up?
Secure Gateway Secure Mail
- Can my Android Phone or iPhone be a mail server?
- Do I have to change my email from my gmail address to a virnetx address?
- How long do my emails stay on my device?
- If my “Server” device is offline how will friends send me Secure Mail?
- Secure Mail
- Where does my Secure Mail go?
- Where are my chat messages stored?
- Why is there a red triangle with an exclamation point in my group chat?
- Secure Share
- Why can’t I access my peer’s Secure Share folder/file?
- Why don’t I see my Android or iPhone listed under devices in Secure Share?
- How to Automatically Backup Your Pictures on Android using Gabriel.
- Secure Sync
- When creating a new backup to a peer’s device, how long will it take for changes?
- All about GabrielService log files
- Domain Server – Audit
- Domain Server – Secure Messaging & Secure Mail
- Gabriel for Secure Video Conferencing – Install & Configure a Jitsi Meet Server
- How to Install Gabriel on Linux