When you activate a device using Gabriel a secure cryptographic certificate is generated which identifies that device uniquely under that account. This eliminates the need for a login every time you start Gabriel on that device. If you want to use a different account on a device that already has Gabriel running and activated follow the steps outlined below.
How to delete a device #
- From the main application interface, click on your profile picture (top left)
- Click on the “Settings” button
- Click on the “Manage Devices” button
- Click “delete” for the device you want to remove
You can remove any device including the one you are currently logged in from. Start Gabriel on the device and Activate using a different account.
- Go to https://www.myvirnetx.com/
- Login with your secure domain name and password
- From under “MY ACCOUNT” in the top navigation select “MANAGE DEVICES”
- Click “Delete” button for the device you want to remove
Start Gabriel on the device and activate using a different account.
If you have more than one devices make sure that you choose a different device as your default server if the device being deleted is your default server.